Ranjith K R

My photo
Pursuit of HappYness..!!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

New Beginings...

I have been living my life, believing that I was always right. And because of the same I would be leading a smooth and happy life. I have gone through many challenges and circumstances where my judgment was really tested. But I had surpassed them, with the right moves I had always taken. It never is that easy. The life is something that is always evolving for any one of us.

When we move on with our life that seems so stable and easy, the life challenges you as you are least prepared. And the awareness you achieve while enduring the challenges and moving on, the enlightenment happens. And you realize its not always what we do right that matter, but its how well you understand the challenge. The enlightenment experience makes many things immediately clear.

It is now clear to me that my existence does not depend on anything except awareness. This brings complete relief and liberation. It is clear that life is awareness, and not what awareness experiences.

So the body, the mind, the physical universe as well as dream universes, feelings, knowledge, are all non-essential to being alive. Fear and guilt vanish because awareness is beyond harm and experience is not part of one's being.

Before the enlightenment experience, we have no idea of life without content.

Even though I had made those right choices and took those right decisions, it doesn't guarantee anything to me for the life ahead. But the awareness, gives me a strength. A strength that will take me forward. Towards the destiny that I will be fulfilling.

And there, the New Beginnings...

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Dude...

A lil confusing for me..!! Anywayz...one thing s sure...u hav turnd into a scholar....do write more like this...!

Sandeep Marar

ranzjith said...

Confusion will lead us to conclusions..!!!


Thanks for reading the blog..!!! I have been planning to write for a long long time... but couldnt do it so, anyways hoping to write more...