Ranjith K R

My photo
Pursuit of HappYness..!!!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Behind the scene..!!!

I really felt good writing my last blog, which was one of the best I have written... It was a special occasion for me... Tasting success on something that I had put almost all my efforts... When I say all my effort I have to mention that it was not only that, but the right intervention from the right people at the right time...

I have always believed in " A friend in need is a friend indeed"... Without all my friends around, it would not have been the same for me, that is to say to reach where I am right now... And pursue my dreams when all the lights in my life where turning off... The book "The Lord of the Rings" have been one of the first books I read, and it is always one of the best books I ever read... In the journey to the land of Mordor, to the Mount Doom, Frodo has to embrace the perils of a lifetime... And in the journey Galadriel (Queen of the Woods) The Lady of Light presents "The light of Earendil" to Frodo, saying "In this phial is caught the light of Earendil's Star, set amid the waters of my fountain. It will shine still brighter when the night is about you. May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out."... And at a stage, Frodo is all alone fighting his way towards the Mount Doom, comes a giant Spider, he tries with all his might to get away and fight it... Takes out the Light of Earendil and tries to frighten the Giant Spider... Eventually he is stung with the Spiders sting and the light falls out of his hand, and all hope is lost... Then when all light is out and all hope is lost, Sam his friend comes from nowhere and take up the fight to the Spider and with the help of the Light of Earendil is able to frighten the Spider and using Frodo's Sword he strikes a blow, and the Spider backs away... He was able to save Frodo and help him on his path...

It was no different from what I had to face in my story too... Without the intervention of them it would not have been the same for me... I am glad I made these friends... From the bottom of my heart Thank You all for being there when I needed you the most...

Please do have a look at these
Rocky Movies :-
Rocky: The Undisputed Collection (Rocky / Rocky II / Rocky III / Rocky IV / Rocky V / Rocky Balboa) [Blu-ray]

Lord of the Rings book :-
The Lord of the Rings

The Lord of the Rings Movies :-
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Theatrical Editions + Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]

No comments: